Sunday, June 19, 2011

Home is where your heart is.

Things to do before leaving: A million. One of them: Finding someone to sublet the apartment, my home sweet home. I know, I know, that should have be taken care of already. But, my mind has been elsewhere. Don't know where. But somewhere.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna call these two different guys who might be interested. Keep your fingers crossed, will you?! It sure would be the best option possible to have someone to take care of my sweet little crib while I'm on the other side of the Atlantic Sea. Not that I want to think about that now, but I am, after all, returning in May 2012. It would be neat to come back to this place.

I love this place and I am pretty sure that I will miss it. However, home is where your heart is and now, this following year, all of my heart and all of me will be 100 % i Washington D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment