Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, dear sister.

It's my sister's birthday today. I wish I could buy her the world and a bit more, 'cause that's what she is worth. When I have published my first bestseller or after my first huge scoop, I might be wealthy enough to buy her all the treasures in the world. Until that day, I give her my words and my heart:

To my sister,

I don’t need to speak – I know you always understand
I don’t need to cry – I know you make me smile
I don’t need to fear – I know you hold my hand
I don’t need you here – I know you’re always there for me

Still, I need you in my life

As a sister
As a friend
As the air that we both breathe

That’s what you are for me
And that’s what I will always be for you
My beloved sister

I love you



Alla mia sorella (since we will open a bakery shop in Italy one day)

Non ho bisogno di parlare – so che capisci sempre
Non ho bisogno di piangere – so che mi fai un sorriso
Non ho bisogno di avere paura – so che mi stringerai la mia mano
Non ho bisogno di te qui con me – so che ci sarai sempre per me

Nonostante tutto ciò, ho ancora bisogno di te nella mia vita

Come sorella
Come amica
Come l'aria che respiriamo entrambi

Questo è ciò che sei per me
E questo è ciò che sarò sempre per te
Alla mia tanto amata sorella

Ti voglio bene

No comments:

Post a Comment