Friday, July 15, 2011

I "fulfil the requirements in accordance with the Higher Education Ordinance".

In the middle of all the stress - there are some good news. I got a nice little letter - well actually, it was quite a big one - in my mailbox the other day. It was my Degree Certificate, the proof of my Bachelor of Arts with a major in English.

I've got a Bachelor of Arts. Do you? Yes, I am proud. And I think I have all the rights to be so. More and more, I am starting to think of myself as a linguist and soon to be journalist. That thought warms my heart like a tailor-made glove perfectly warms a cold hand during a tough northern Swedish winter. A travelling linguist and journalist is what I want to be and who I want to be. Sometimes, I have to pinch my own arm to make sure that it's all for real, that I am on my way to be exactly that person.

The extremely bad picture is due to the extremely bad camera on my cell, but I still wanted to show you all this very rewarding piece of paper, the proof of all my hard work, my Degree Certificate. VoilĂ :

No comments:

Post a Comment