Thursday, June 30, 2011

Non-working websites and no printer in sight!

Too much of things I don't have or things that does not work!

All day long, I've been trying to get access to an online application for getting my visa. Not working, not working, was the reply my browser sent me every single time. After a few hours I had to go to work. Back home again, the webiste is finally working but I realize that I cannot fill out the application anyway, 'cause I don't have a printer.

I need to print all the documents and receipts. I don't want to take the risk of not being able to just save it to my computer and print it later. I need a printer! I need it now! Can anyone lend me one? Please? Tomorrow morning I'm gonna have to start the printer hunt.

I also have to go downtown to one of those photo booths to get my picture taken, since I realized that an acceptable photograph of myself, to be able to fill out the application, is yet another thing that I don't have. A picture of me in my dance performance make-up is apparently not good enough.

Not working. Not having. Not sleeping. It's tiring. And Little Miss Control Freak freaks out a bit when she does not have it all under control. But I try to just breathe and live after my motto that it will be alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment