Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday and night - in the famous bubble!

Grandma's birthday became more than just breakfast in bed, daily power walk, workout with PT and journalism and communication class. When we got home, almost all the Swedish students came down to 305 for some home made brownies and birthday cake (which Grandma made from scratch, cake and custard and everything). I thought that would be it, but it turned out my fellow-over-21-roommate had prepared a surprise for me.

11 p.m. I was told to follow her downstairs where a car was waiting. It was a girl we met last weekend, also from Sweden, who was ready to take us out. Out we went and the birthday girl was told to go all in. So she did.

And I had so, so, so much fun. I was dancing and smiling and high on my 25 year old life. I was in my happy mode bubble and since it was my birthday I also had some bubbles to drink. When it is your birthday, you are very much allowed to answer "champagne" when a cute guy asks you what you would like to drink.

Once again, thanks for all the birthday wishes, the texts, the facebook messages, the presents, the company and for having some of my cake. And Emma, thank you for an unforgettable night!


No comments:

Post a Comment