Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Friends" and two of my best friends.

The United States is one of those countries you almost think you know everything about, since you have seen it all over the place - television, radio, films, news. It's one of those countries where you can find all these funny things you have seen on, let's say, Friends!

We will stay with Friends and I want to give two of my very best friends this picture. Namita and Emma, this one is for you. I don't think I need to paint the rest of the picture. I think you both have it:

"That's why you BURN IN HELL!"

3 comments:

  1. Haha, jag sitter och klurar ut vad bilden ska syfta på men kan inte komma på det. Däremot kan jag "höra" bildtexten och ett Namita-skratt efter , creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta watch some more friends, mon amie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Do you meen Nestlé Tollhouse?" HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete