Sunday, September 25, 2011

Special people never die.

I once opened a book I swore was forever closed. I let the old book tell me its story again even though I didn't like the ending. I read it all with an open mind. More carefully than before and with a passion I didn't even know I had. Tried to make sense out of it this second time, but the story told was the same as before.

They say you live and you learn, except, that you never ever really learn. Really. If you did, then why would you keep on reading at all? An what would keep you going?

I once closed a book I very strongly cared for. Hard to do, but who said it will all be easy? You have got to know when to give up the fight and accept that a lot of stories don't have happy endings. But also have in mind that certain stories never end. And special people never die.


No comments:

Post a Comment