Monday, September 12, 2011

When the Stars are right.

I was walking home from Starbucks, where I spent the evening studying. I was thinking about how I wanted to rinse my head with a hose of some kind. Just wash away some annoying thoughts, uncomfortable feelings.

For now: just forget about yesterday; don't care about the future; only be here, in the present.

Then I got home, sat down and browsed through today's Washington Post. I came to the horoscopes and the Stars told me the following:

"Once you find a way to be fine with what's going on right now, you'll have a sense of freedom. Accepting the present will give you astounding power over your world."

I did make up my mind already during my walk home. But the Stars gave me the exact confirmation I needed, that it's the right thing to do. Accept the present. Feel free. An independent Virgo - that's me!


No comments:

Post a Comment