Sunday, October 23, 2011

And then came the Migraine.

I had a productive day in mind. Took a walk in the sun to Barnes & Noble. Started on my press release. Had a cappuccino. And then came the Migraine.

I wanted to keep on going, but after a while I just had to go home. Somewhere between a feeling of passing out and throwing up I gave up. My roommate's boyfriend gave me a painkiller that was supposed to help, I jumped into bed and slept for a few hours.

Did it help? No. I still feel like I have been run over by a train and dragged after it for several miles. I would like to throw up the noodles I ate and if I had not known that it would only make the headache worse, I would have cried like a baby.

Migraine is the feeling from hell. Not only do I want to shoot myself in my head to get rid of the pain, but I hate the fact that it ruins the whole day. I cannot do anything. It makes me sad and I just wish I had that special someone pushing the right buttons to at least momentarily relieve the pain.

I hate migraine days. I hate migraine life.

No comments:

Post a Comment