Friday, October 21, 2011

If you can't crawl under - jump over!

Surrounded by good people, far away as well as close to you, you can learn how to jump higher than you thought possible. Sometimes, you don't see all the solutions and you end up crawling around on the ground. That is when you need that hopping group of individuals. 

I make sure to only be surrounded by people who make me jump. Those who take the energy out of my legs and constantly hold me back on the ground, or maybe even push me under it, are not worth my time.

I can happily announce, if that message has not been made clear yet, that the people close to me know are of that jumping kind. It is quite neat to have found them, being miles away from my regular hopping team

Jump if you like New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment