Friday, October 21, 2011

The student on the Internet.

HERE you can find me, to find me here, at Milon in Washington DC. But then again, you are already here. So do you need to go to the link to find me there to be able to find me here? Or where did you find me first?

Facebook. Twitter (although I don't do that). Blogs. In-ter-net. It's an amazing world we live in. Right? An old friend sent me an e-mail the other day and when I wondered where he got my e-mail address from he said he just googled me. Wow. My Swedish blog was his first hit and his immediate question was then if all private detectives nowadays are unemployed.

Anyway, I lost track. The IBS Web site. Me. There. My blog. I am a student. But you know all this, because you are already there. Here. Out on the Internet. Surfing the web. Enjoy!

Exhibition at House of Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment