Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You give me fever when you kiss me!

I met a woman from Finland who has been living here in DC for a few years now and she told me something about Potomac Fever. As I understood it, you either get it and then recover from it or you get it and never recover from it.

I am not a fortuneteller, so I don't know how my health situation will be in the future. Nor am I a doctor, really, but I am pretty confident to diagnose myself with this disease. Sunday afternoon, as I walked along the Potomac River it swept me off my feet. Kissed me and gave me a feverish sensation. Like that first kiss with the love of your life.

This is truly an amazing place on earth. Thank God places stay when people leave. If I ever leave, I promise I will always come back. Potomac Fever, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment