Friday, December 16, 2011

The absurd night and day and soon I might just cry.

These have been some bizarre 32 hours. And that is 32 hours of being awake. I experienced a campus lock down. I found myself walking around talking for hours in the middle of the warm Virginia night – because sometimes you just have to get it all out. All of a sudden, it was morning and I had to finish my final exam for my favorite PR class.

Tattarn and Grandma did not sleep one single second throughout the whole night. We walked into Iron's room just after 7am, woke her up with a (not so lovely) song and some candles. I held my final presentation and I think it went well. I managed to do 14 pullups and 56,5 pushups and got so much praise from my very best personal trainer.

I received a very rewarding e-mail in my inbox that put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. I revised my last journalism story, actually felt quite content with it all and ticked it off the to-do-list.

I am officially on Christmas Break.

I am exhausted. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. I haven't slept in at least 32 hours and I don't even know if I'm tired anymore. I might cry or I might just smile all night long. Whatever. I'm on Christmas Break.


No comments:

Post a Comment