Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chicago O'Hare International Airport.

I have spent so much time and shed so many tears at airports around Europe. Even though airports have meant mostly farewells, awkward goodbye kisses and broken hearts, I still love them.

Once passed security check I enter in a world of its own. I'm in a no-mans-land and I wander around with no obligations – other than making it to the gate on time.

Chicago O'Hare, where I'm currently located, will definitely make it into top five airports. Just look at this amazing corridor. And there is always something special about an airport with a train operating between the different terminals. One point for that too. I'm also willing to give an additional bonus point for the cute Christmas decorations.

I'm having a good time. Computer. CNN running on the TV screen. And a USA Today.






No comments:

Post a Comment