Wednesday, December 21, 2011

From my home to home-home.

I left my home approximately 25 hours ago. Since then I have been travelling back and forth in time and now I have landed in the future, compared to where I started.

It's 8:00pm and I had completely neglected how dark it is in Sweden this time of the year – it totally makes sense we go crazy over Lucia and all the candles. Stockholm shows off with a little bit of snow on the ground and the hotell lobby where I am seated provides me with glögg.

I have another 14 hours to go and I really hope Umeå delivers now, snow wise. Otherwise I know it will be nothing but perfect. I am on my way towards the place I should be this time of the year. I have left my lovely 305-home to go home-home.

Home is where your heart is. And you know what, my heart is all over the place, because that is how big it is. But for Christmas, it will always and forever be with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment