Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hey, Time! Wait for me!

Time flies! In two weeks from now I will be walking on Swedish grounds. I have one word for that: surreal.

I am very much looking forward to spending Christmas with my family, there is nothing in the world like that. The first thing on my agenda is to make a gingerbread house with the two Bergström brothers – not my two brothers, but my two oldest nephews. And then, just the usual, wonderful things we do together.

Lovely family time!

But please, Time, walk slowly now until then. I want to enjoy December and two weeks in Virginia/DC when we are just ticking off things from the to-do-list without expanding it. I want to have lazy days at Busboys, go ice-skating at the mall, look at Christmas decorations around town and have coffee in cozy Old Town Alexandria.

Time, please wait for me and let me enjoy what you have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment