Monday, December 12, 2011

To prioritize.

Yea, about that studying.

What have I been up to today? I walked into the gym. Started off with a little warm-up – a little chat. Well, it's important to keep up the social life too. Isn't it? Tired legs jumped up on the treadmill, but I pushed myself and ran fast even though I felt like I was going to fall.

I didn't fall. I'm just not that kind. And the rest of the workout was fine. Some parts of it even really good. I was happy to hear "Wow, that was just perfect" after finishing my first set of pullups. I'm not the bragging kind, but I've worked so hard and it sure as [insert suitable word] feels rewarding to see some results.

But are we seeing any good study results today? Not so much. Not so far. Right now I need a minute of rest with some glögg and I'm sure that news story will write itself later on. Somehow. It's important to prioritize in life.

I needed to know that I am doing at least something good, so I went to the gym. I like it there. Maybe I should have been a gym instructor instead. Or just a person doing nothing but working out. That would have been neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment