Thursday, January 26, 2012

I wrote a press release – a real one!

Today, I contributed to my very first press release. I mean, a real one. A real one. Not something like this or this. No, no. This was a real piece of information put together to deliver the news about what has been going on and what is yet to come.

I learned some really good stuff from my colleagues, things you definitely don't learn in class. If you're nice to me (preferably by buying me lunch at Busboys & Poets), I might tell you about the small tips and tricks I picked up.

Other than the press release, I have been doing a little bit of everything today; proofreading, putting together some research for a meeting, reading about social media and performing other smaller office duties. I'm getting more comfortable every day. Practice makes perfect and I love to learn how the business works.


No comments:

Post a Comment