Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Intern Time!

Tomorrow is a fun day. Tomorrow is an exciting day. Tomorrow is the first Internship day. This is the day I have been looking forward to since I decided to move here. This is the big challenge and the adventure that I have been preparing for throughout the whole fall semester.

And tomorrow it's finally time! By tomorrow night, I will write another entry telling you how great it was and how exciting I think this spring semester will be. Because I know in my heart that that will be the outcome of tomorrow. How could it not be?

Earlier today, as I was walking through the capital of the United States of America, I told myself, and my friend, that life is perfect. Indeed, it is perfect. I am such a lucky person for several reasons and you know what, whatever happens – well, I will just play it cool and keep on going.

Arrivederci! I'll be back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment