Sunday, February 26, 2012

After 6 miles on the treadmill and 6 hours of resume writing.

This is what my calendar (i.e. me) told me today:



And did I? Well. That is up for debate. After waking up, feeling thoroughly rested, I had a cup of coffee and cleaned a little bit, before I ran 6 miles and went nuts doing cartwheels in the squash room; activities that made me creative and inspired. I figured I had to take advantage of my creativity, so I sat down with my resume, cover letter templates, letters of reference, writing samples and all of the other above.

Too many hours later, I had barely left my seat. However, since I made progress I do feel a little bit lighter, even though I'm still mostly running around in the dark in this job hunting process. But people are willing to help and I am willing to try.

I am very positive that it will all, in the end, become something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment