Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Greetings from Grandma.

There was something about today. I know it. Calendar? Oh yes, that's right, Valentine's Day. While out of principles I don't really "celebrate" this day as merchandisers would like me to, I still would like to encourage you all to give a little extra love to the world this Tuesday in February.

I mean, why not?

In all honesty, even though we do love all the time – family, friends, kids, life partners – do we always remember to love actively? I don't. Sometimes, I forget. Sometimes, I think the world is cruel and that I'm all alone against tough days and struggling weeks.

But I'm not.

This Valentine's Day becomes a reminder. Every year. Day in and day out, I love and I'm being loved. Today, I will give that wonderful thought some extra time. Happy Valentine's Day, my loved ones.

A whole lot extra love to the world.
Greetings from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment