Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine always finds her way back in the end.

I was sitting on the bus the other day, reading probably the most depressing ad I have ever read:

"Feeling really down? Experiencing thoughts of sadness, hopelessness, guilt, worthlessness, lacking of interest in everyday activities you once enjoyed?"

What was even more depressing was that I was in such a horribly bad mood, I answered yes, yes and yes again.

Then a man passes me saying something. Strangers talking to me is generally something I like. But there and then, me being completely miserable, when this man said for the third time "You are so beautiful! Can I call you sometime?" I just became that horrible person I really don't like to be. "Eh, no, I don't think so," I said and demonstratively looked out through the window.

Not all days are happy days, but may I just add that it wasn't really that bad. What's important to remember, and focus on, is the fact that even though Little Miss Sunshine runs away and hide sometimes, she always finds her way back in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment