Sunday, February 12, 2012

My prince. My love. My best friend.

I have known you for two whole years now. How was life B. E. – Before Elvan? Well, I knew a lot less about changing diapers, giving the bottle, Ninkinonker, Teletubby gadgets, getting dressed for cold weather, the beauty of korv and other important matters of life.

Thank you for teaching me, my dear. Thank you for being the love of my life when life was upside down.   Thank you for the wet kisses and the unconditional love. I'm sorry for not being there with you. But remember, no matter what your mom says, I will always share my lollipop with you.

Happy Birthday, Min Lilla Prins, My Little Prince, Mon Petit Prince, Il Mio Piccolo Principe. 
(Yes, I'll keep working on our little language project.)







No comments:

Post a Comment