Thursday, March 8, 2012

How to master life.

"Now, with your situation it's easy."

What? Is it? Really? Oh, dear reader, you have no idea how happy I was to hear a complete stranger utter those words. So, the situation is that your devoted blogger is not really ready to leave this country, nor this area, but she has been struggling trying to find a way to be able to stay.

After a very helpful meeting with a student coordinator, new doors seem to have opened and even though the situation isn't really "easy" as Mr. B. stated, at least it isn't hopeless. What did I say, your hope is the last thing to leave your body!

After a long bus ride home from a previously unfamiliar area of Virginia, where the meeting took place, your blogger just happened to end up at Busboys for a quick lunch and some thorough research for potential future life situation. Excitement and energy. Those are two very much longed for feelings.

It's not easy, but neither is it impossible. Learning how to master life with a roller coaster mind is a trick, but I like the challenge. And I am where I am, am I not? (Currently at Busboys in Shirlington. Pure Love.)


No comments:

Post a Comment