Monday, March 26, 2012

Learn from the Pros.

Disconnect, unplug and leave those emails for later! Apparently, Saturday was National day of Unplugging. We were supposed to disconnect from our dear tech devices and don't care about work. Did you know about it? Did you do it? I knew about it, but didn't do it. I spent all my day with my Mac in my lap, thinking about the work week to come.

And here it is, Monday morning again. We summed up last week with a great meeting. It ended up lasting for two whole hours, where we interns presented some research, opened up for good discussions and received a whole lot of valuable feedback and insights.

I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive, but receiving feedback is really key to making progress. Also, listening to ideas from somebody who has been in the business – and been successful too! – for more than 30 years is the best lesson of them all.

All notes from Friday's meeting are waiting for me at the office. After some rearranging of my schedule, this will be a short week, so let's go ahead and make the most of it!

Nope, no unplugged Saturday for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment